Refractory Mortar for sale as a kind of jointing materials that can be used to build shaped refractory materials. There are many different types high temperature refractory mortar for sale cheap from Rongsheng Factory. If you want to buy refractory mortar, welcome to contact us for more information.
What is Refractory Mortar for Sale
- Refractory mortar is one type of monolithic refractories for sale with high quality from Rongsheng Company. It is mainly used to be as jointing material for building refractory fire bricks in the furnace or kiln.
- Refractory mortar for sale from Rongsheng is made of refractory powder, water or liquid binder and admixture (such as dispersing agent, plasticizer, stabilizer or water-retaining agent).
- Refractory mortar is a kind of paste slurry with high concentrations of solid particle or dense suspension, which has fluid characteristic. During construction, smear the refractory mortar on the refractory bricks joint with spatula.
Refractory Mortar Classification
- Generally , the chemical properties of refractory mortar should be similar with the refractory bricks’ when during construction.
- Refractory mortar for sale can be classified into many different types, such as silica, semi-silica, fireclay, high alumina, corundum, zircon, magnesia, magnesia alumina, magnesia chrome, carbon, silicon carbide and so on.
- Refractory mortar also can be classified into thermal insulation refractory mortar, shrinkproof refractory mortar and buffered refractory mortar according to the different functions.
- According to the different properties of mixtures, refractory mortar mix also can be classified into aqueous refractory mortar and nonaqueous refractory mortar. The aqueous refractory mortar is made of water and liquid chemical binder. And the nonaqueous refractory mortar is made of liquid organic binder.
Refractory Mortar Composition
Refractory mortar for sale is composed of high quality refractory powder, liquid binding agent and admixture. The admixture is available for plasticizer, dispersing agent, stabilizer or water-retaining agent.
Refractory Mortar Application
- Refractory mortar with high alumina can be widely used in various industrial kilns made of high aluminum bricks.
- It can be used to build the furnace roof, regenerator and combustion chamber on the hot blast stove.
- It is used for the blast furnace bottom, hearth, hearth, furnace waist, etc.
- And it can also be used to repair the roof and wall of furnace.
How to Make Refractory Mortar
Refractory mortar has many types according to different materials and chemical properties. Generally when making refractory mortar, you just need refractory powder, water or liquid binder and some admixture. But if you want to make refractory mortar for your firebricks building project in the high heat equipment, you need choose the suitable materials as the compositions.
- When making silica refractory mortar, use Cab-O-sil, silica powder, plasticine, binding agent and admixture.
- When making aluminium silicate refractory mortar, use fireclay, sintering or fused mullite, bauxite chamotte, sintering or fused corundum powder, soft clay, binding agent and admixture.
- When making alkaline refractory mortar, use sintering or fused magnesia, synthetic raw material (such as magnesia alumina spinel or magnesia chrome spinel), powder from crushing waste magnesite brick or waste magnesia chrome brick, binding agent and admixture.
High Temperature Refractory Mortar
High temperature refractory mortar for sale is used in the high temperature condition in the high heat furnace or kiln equipment for helping build refractory bricks lining and resist high temperature erosion. But according to the different admixture, the different high temperature refractory mortar can be used for the suitable refractory bricks with the similar chemical properties. When you plan the choose and buy refractory, you should tell the refractory company or supplier the application position, then they can help you choose the suitable refractory mortar for sale to you! Here you can contact or email Rongsheng Company for help.
Premixed Refractory Mortar
Premixed refractory mortar is mixed of fireclay, aggregates and liquid silicate as binding agent. Refractory mortar is easy to premixed and operate without adding any other materials. When using it, you just need to stir it quickly and use slice to smear it on the firebricks at a very rapidly speed. Use refractory mortar for the firebricks can enhance their strength.
Where to Buy Refractory Mortar for Sale
When you start to start your kiln or furnace project and build refractory bricks, you need to buy refractory mortar as the jointing material. Firstly you should find some professional refractory mortar suppliers online or locally. Because refractory mortar has many different types for being used for building different refractory bricks with different properties. And the professional refractory mortar suppliers not only can provide you with high quality high temperature refractory mortar, but also can provide professional guidance for choosing and application. When you plan to buy castable refractory mortar, you can learn more information about the certificate, cases, strength and also can visit their refractory mortar factory. Finally you can make your decision to choose one best company or manufacturer to buy buy refractory mortar.
Rongsheng Refractory Mortar Supplier
Rongsheng Kiln Refractory Company has own monolithic refractories factory and can can produce high quality refractory mortar for sale! Rongsheng Company has professional refractory technology experts, complete production line and advanced manufacturing equipment. We can produce all kinds of refractory mortar for fireplace, kiln and furnace. If you buy refractory mortar for sale from Rongsheng Company, you can get our best sales service and after-sale service, and also application guide. Welcome to learn the detailed information through email.