Lightweight Castable Refractory is a kind of castable refractory materials with properties of high compressive strength and good acid-resisting. There are high quality lightweight castable refractory materials for sale cheap from Rongsheng Company. If you want to buy this product for your project, contact us for free quotation now.
What is Lightweight Castable Refractory
Lightweight Castable Refractory is one type of high temperature refractory castables, which is made of aluminate cement, high alumina fines, ceramsite, and some additive. Lightweight Castable Refractory for sale from Rongsheng Factory is manufactured with lightweight shale pottery and expanded perlite as the aggregate, floating bead and SiO2 submicron powder as the powder and solid sodium silicate as the binding agent. Lightweight insulating castable refractory can be used as a kind of thermal insulation refractory for application in new-type furnace or kiln. If you want to learn more information about this product, welcome to contact us now.
Properties of Lightweight Castable Refractory
- Lightweight castable refractory is produced with aluminate cement, high alumina fines, ceramsite and also some additive. So it has many good properties for application in furnace or kiln, such as low volume, high compressive strength, acid resistance and erosion resistance.
- Lightweight insulating castable refractory also has the features of thermal insulation, low water absorption and easy construction. Lightweight insulation castable refractory is an idea refractory products for the position with alkali erosion in kiln.
Application of Lightweight Castable Refractory
- Lightweight castable refractory has good workability and strong adhesive power. And its initial setting time and construction operation time are long, the strength grow fastly and the permeability resistance is strong.
- Lightweight castable refractory doesn’t need to conduct the acidification treatment, it is easy to ensure the masonry mortar joint dense full and can significantly increase the tightness of chimney lining wall, integrity and lined with corrosion resistant ability, high chimney, and the high temperature flue duct lining ideal cementing materials.
- Lightweight castable refractory also can be used in petroleum, chemical industry, non-ferrous metallurgical industry such as acid pool, slot acid engineering, and etc.
- Lightweight insulation castable refractory is suitable for the thermal insulation of power station boiler chimney and hot net pipeline.
- If you plan to choose and purchase lightweight castable refractory materials for sale cheap, please send your detailed requirements to our email for our latest price and detailed information.
Classification of Lightweight Castable Refractory
According to the service temperature, lightweight castable refractory can be classified into three big types:
- Low Temperature Lightweight Castable Refractory
The service temperature of Low Temperature Lightweight Castable Refractory is lower than 900℃. It is generally made of expanded vermiculite, expanded perlite and ceramsite as the aggregates, ordinary Portland cement, alumina cement or sodium silicate as the binding agents.
- Medium Temperature Lightweight Castable Refractory
The service temperature of Medium Temperature Lightweight Castable Refractory is between 900℃ and 1200℃. It generally is made of porous soil particle, clay ceramsite and shale ceramisite as the aggregates, alumina cement, calcium aluminate cement or aluminium dihydrogen phosphate as the binding agents.
- High-temp Lightweight Castable Refractory
The service temperature of High-temp Lightweight Castable Refractory is higher than 1200℃. It is made of lightweight particles or bubble ball of corundum, high alumina, mullite, clay, magnesia and magnesia alumina spinel as the aggregates. The calcium aluminate cement, aluminium dihydrogen phosphate, Ludox, alumina sol and silicon dioxide micro powder can be used as the binding agents of High-temp Lightweight Castable Refractory. Adding refractory fiber in the castable that can enhance its strength. And the clay and mullite lightweight castable refractory materials are the most common used in the industrial kiln.
Compared with other monolithic refractory materials, lightweight castable has higher binder and moisture content and better fluidity. It is widely used in petroleum, chemical, nonferrous metallurgy and other industries. Lightweight castable refractory can be directly cast into the lining body, and can be cast or made into the precast block.
The Difference between Heavy and Lightweight Castable Refractory
Do you know the different of refractory castable and lightweight castable refractory? According to the stomatal density, refractory castable can be classified into lightweight castable refractory and heavy castable refractory. And the refractory castable generally means the heavy castable refractory. So here we will describe the different of heavy castable refractory and lightweight castable refractory.
- Difference of Volume Density: Volume density decides the dense degree of refractory materials. The higher density leads the higher dense degree. The lower density results the lower dense degree.The dense degree of refractory materials decides whether the refractory castable is suitable for the lining of high temperature kiln.
- Difference of Applications: Refractory castable with high dense degree is suitable for the lining position with extreme condition of abrasion, high temperature and erosion. The refractory castable with low dense degree generally is suitable for the thermal layer to protect the high-heat furnace from thermal losing. lightweight insulating castable refractory can play an important role in kiln to make it run well through the thermal insulation function.
- Difference of Raw Materials: Generally, refractory castable adopt the heavy raw materials, but the lightweight castable refractory adopt the lightweight refractory raw materials. The two different raw materials can make out the different refractory castable.
- Difference of Properties: Heavy castable refractory has good properties of high temperature resistance, erosion resistance, abrasion resistance, thermal shock resistance and anti stripping. And the lightweight castable refractory has the main properties of low thermal conductivity and good thermal insulation.
Through the above four points, we can learn the difference of heavy castable refractory and lightweight castable refractory. And then we can use them in the furnace or kiln in better ways.
Specification of Lightweight Castable Refractory
Lightweight Castable Refractory
|SiO2 (%) ≥||45||48||52|
|Volume Density (g/cm3) ≥||1.6||1.8||2.0|
|Cold Crushing Strength (MPa) ≥||5||8||10|
|Acid Resistance (%) ≥||95||95||95|
|Thermal Conductivity (350±25℃, W/m*k) ≤||0.5||0.55||0.60|
|Service Temperature (℃)||800||900||1000|
Buy Lightweight Castable Refractory from Rongsheng Company
There are various cheap lightweight castable refractory for sale from Rongsheng Company. Rongsheng has professional monolithic refractories factory in He’nan China, in which including advanced manufacturing technology and equipment, complete production lines and professional refractory experts. We have ability to produce high quality lightweight castable refractory materials for sale with professional application guidance. Welcome to contact us for detailed information now.